Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUNGLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUNGLED exist?
Definitions of BUNGLED in dictionaries:
- verb - make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- verb - spoil by behaving clumsily or foolishly
- adj - spoiled through incompetence or clumsiness
- v - to work, make, or do clumsily
There are 7 letters in BUNGLED: B D E G L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUNGLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUNGLED plus a wildcard: BUNGLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUNGLED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUNGLED
- How the Mainstream Press bungled the Single Biggest Story of the 2012 ...
- bungled Bank Bailout Leaves Behind Righteous Anger - Bloomberg
- bungled Border Crossings and Ambiguous Abductions Part 2 Further ...
- State Patrol settles case of bungled traffic stop StarTribune.com
- bungled and the Botched Forbes 100 Most Powerful Celebrities
- KRUGMAN Obama bungled That Line About The Private Sector Doing Fine ...
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm ...
- EA CEO resigns two weeks after bungled SimCity launch - Neogamr
- HowStuffWorks 10 Terribly bungled Crimes
- bungled censorship on the silver screen - scoaladecinema.ro