Scrabble word: LEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEND exist?
Definitions of LEND in dictionaries:
- verb - bestow a quality on
- verb - give temporarily
- verb - have certain characteristics of qualities for something
- To give or allow the use of temporarily on the condition that the same or its equivalent will be returned.
- To provide (money) temporarily on condition that the amount borrowed be returned, usually with an interest fee.
- To contribute or impart: Books and a fireplace lent a feeling of warmth to the room.
- To make a loan.
- adj - to give the temporary use of [v LENT, LENDING, LENDS] : LENDABLE