Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEND exist?
Definitions of LEND in dictionaries:
- verb - bestow a quality on
- verb - give temporarily
- verb - have certain characteristics of qualities for something
- To give or allow the use of temporarily on the condition that the same or its equivalent will be returned.
- To provide (money) temporarily on condition that the amount borrowed be returned, usually with an interest fee.
- To contribute or impart: Books and a fireplace lent a feeling of warmth to the room.
- To make a loan.
- adj - to give the temporary use of [v LENT, LENDING, LENDS] : LENDABLE
There are 4 letters in LEND: D E L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEND plus a wildcard: LEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEND
Images for LEND
- Differences between lend and Borrow - Level A - Teacher Len
- Bullying Take A Stand lend A Hand (White) Youth T-Shirt With ...
- lend a helping hand by zilipuppy Create Art Disney
- ... Friends Romans Catalysts lend Us Your Ears and Your Minds
- Olympics diary angles on the athletes village - Worldnews.com
- Was lend-lease fully debated
- FileWw2-lend-lease-bill-hr-1776-l.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- lend me a Tenor 005sm Artist Insight
- Household Formation for December 2011 lendTrade
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.