Scrabble word: LADEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LADEN exist?
Definitions of LADEN in dictionaries:
- verb - remove with or as if with a ladle
- verb - fill or place a load on
- adj - filled with a great quantity
- adj - burdened psychologically or mentally
- Weighed down with a load; heavy: “the warmish air, laden with the rains of those thousands of miles of western sea” (Hilaire Belloc).
- Oppressed; burdened: laden with grief.
- verb - to load with a cargo
There are 5 letters in LADEN: A D E L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LADEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LADEN plus a wildcard: LADEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LADEN
Images for LADEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.