Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DENTAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DENTAL exist?
Definitions of DENTAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a consonant articulated with the tip of the tongue near the gum ridge
- adj - of or relating to the teeth
- adj - of or relating to dentistry
- Articulated with the tip of the tongue near or against the upper front teeth: the English dental consonants t and d.
- n - a dentally produced sound
There are 6 letters in DENTAL: A D E L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DENTAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DENTAL plus a wildcard: DENTAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DENTAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DENTAL
- Fear and Anxiety in the dental Chair Health&Vitality News
- When choosing from the many dental Hygienist Schools that offer ...
- Take Control of Your dental Health eXtended Media Project
- What are the benefits of dental bridges james55marshal
- ... Dentists Advise Resolving Tooth and Gum Issues Brookside dental
- Is There a Dentist in the House dentalblogs.com
- Dr. Michael Curtis Strengthens Bridgeport Smiles with Tooth Crowns
- Benefits and Drawbacks of dental Implants - Beauty News Middle East ...
- dental Implant Eliminates Tooth Loss Problems and Brings Smile ...
- ... dental Association recommendations to see children around their first