Scrabble word: DENTAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DENTAL exist?
Definitions of DENTAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a consonant articulated with the tip of the tongue near the gum ridge
- adj - of or relating to the teeth
- adj - of or relating to dentistry
- Articulated with the tip of the tongue near or against the upper front teeth: the English dental consonants t and d.
- noun - a dentally produced sound
There are 6 letters in DENTAL: A D E L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DENTAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DENTAL plus a wildcard: DENTAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DENTAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DENTAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.