Is LEANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEANT in various dictionaries:
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - cause to lean or incline
- verb - have a tendency or disposition to do or be something
- verb - rely on for support
- verb - cause to lean to the side
- adv - having little fat [adj LEANER, LEANEST] : LEANLY
- verb - to deviate from a vertical position
There are 5 letters in LEANT: A E L N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEANT, to go: LEANT?
Rearrange the letters in LEANT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEANT
What's nearby LEANT
Lookup in Wiki for LEANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEANT"