Scrabble word: LEANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEANT exist?
Definitions of LEANT in dictionaries:
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - cause to lean or incline
- verb - have a tendency or disposition to do or be something
- verb - rely on for support
- verb - cause to lean to the side
- adv - having little fat [adj LEANER, LEANEST] : LEANLY
- verb - to deviate from a vertical position
There are 5 letters in LEANT: A E L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEANT plus a wildcard: LEANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEANT
Images for LEANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.