Scrabble word: TALENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TALENT exist?
Definitions of TALENT in dictionaries:
- noun - natural abilities or qualities
- noun - a person who possesses unusual innate ability in some field or activity
- A marked innate ability, as for artistic accomplishment.
- Natural endowment or ability of a superior quality.
- A person or group of people having such ability: The company makes good use of its talent.
- A variable unit of weight and money used in ancient Greece, Rome, and the Middle East.
- adj - a special natural ability [n -S] : TALENTED