Scrabble word: TALENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TALENT exist?
Definitions of TALENT in dictionaries:
- noun - natural abilities or qualities
- noun - a person who possesses unusual innate ability in some field or activity
- A marked innate ability, as for artistic accomplishment.
- Natural endowment or ability of a superior quality.
- A person or group of people having such ability: The company makes good use of its talent.
- A variable unit of weight and money used in ancient Greece, Rome, and the Middle East.
- adj - a special natural ability [n -S] : TALENTED
There are 6 letters in TALENT: A E L N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TALENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TALENT plus a wildcard: TALENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TALENT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TALENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.