Scrabble word: GANTLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does GANTLET exist?
Definitions of GANTLET in dictionaries:
- noun - to offer or accept a challenge
- noun - a glove of armored leather
- noun - a glove with long sleeve
- noun - the convergence of two parallel railroad tracks in a narrow place
- noun - a form of punishment in which a person is forced to run between two lines of men facing each other and armed with clubs or whips to beat the victim
- A section of double railroad tracks formed by the temporary convergence of two parallel tracks in such a way that each set remains independent while traversing the same ground, affording passage at a narrow place without need of switching.
- verb - to overlap railroad tracks
There are 7 letters in GANTLET: A E G L N T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GANTLET plus a wildcard: GANTLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GANTLET
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GANTLET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.