Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GAUNTLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAUNTLET exist?
Definitions of GAUNTLET in dictionaries:
- noun - to offer or accept a challenge
- noun - a glove of armored leather
- noun - a glove with long sleeve
- noun - a form of punishment in which a person is forced to run between two lines of men facing each other and armed with clubs or whips to beat the victim
- A protective glove worn with medieval armor.
- A protective glove with a flared cuff, used in manual labor, in certain sports, and for driving.
- A challenge: throw down the gauntlet; take up the gauntlet.
- Usage Notes explained why the spelling gauntlet is acceptable for both gauntlet1 and gauntlet2.
- A form of punishment in which men armed with sticks or other weapons arrange themselves in two lines facing each other and beat the person forced to run between them.
- The lines of men so arranged.
- An onslaught or attack from all sides: “The hostages... ran the gauntlet of insult on their way to the airport” (Harper’s).
- A severe trial; an ordeal.
- verb - to overlap railroad tracks
There are 8 letters in GAUNTLET: A E G L N T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAUNTLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAUNTLET plus a wildcard: GAUNTLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAUNTLET
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GAUNTLET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.