Scrabble word: TAUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAUT exist?
Definitions of TAUT in dictionaries:
- adj - pulled or drawn tight
- adj - subjected to great tension
- Pulled or drawn tight; not slack.
- Strained; tense: nerves taut with anxiety.
- Kept in trim shape; neat and tidy.
- Marked by the efficient, sparing, and concise use of something, such as language or detail: a taut movie script.
- adj - fully stretched, so as not to be slack
- verb - to bring together in intricate confusion
There are 4 letters in TAUT: A T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAUT plus a wildcard: TAUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAUT
Images for TAUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.