Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ULNA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ULNA exist?
Definitions of ULNA in dictionaries:
- noun - the inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm
- The bone extending from the elbow to the wrist on the side opposite to the thumb in human beings.
- A corresponding bone in the forelimb of other vertebrates.
- adj - a bone of the forearm [n -NAE or -NAS] : ULNAR
There are 4 letters in ULNA: A L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ULNA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ULNA plus a wildcard: ULNA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ULNA
Images for ULNA
- ulna Radius and ulnaulna Bone Radius ulna Medical Pictures ...
- ... of the distal radius that articulates with the distal end of the ulna
- ulna - Vistas Anterior Posterior e Lateral
- Image ulna
- Table of Contents
- Fileulna ant.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- right forearm seen from the front. The enlarged upper end of the ulna ...
- Fileulna med.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia