Scrabble word: LUNAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUNAR exist?
Definitions of LUNAR in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or associated with the moon
- Of, involving, caused by, or affecting the moon.
- Measured by the revolution of the moon.
- Of or relating to silver.
- noun - an observation of the moon taken for navigational purposes
There are 5 letters in LUNAR: A L N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUNAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUNAR plus a wildcard: LUNAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUNAR
Images for LUNAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.