Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LUNAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUNAR exist?
Definitions of LUNAR in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or associated with the moon
- Of, involving, caused by, or affecting the moon.
- Measured by the revolution of the moon.
- Of or relating to silver.
- n - an observation of the moon taken for navigational purposes
There are 5 letters in LUNAR: A L N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUNAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUNAR plus a wildcard: LUNAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUNAR
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LUNAR
- lunar Eclipse - NASA Science
- lunar eclipse
- lunar Eclipse Image 10 (Astrophotos from the University Lowbrow ...
- Be afraid mortals for today the heavens align and the moon turns red ...
- eclipses solares y lunares - Taringa
- China Worth a Holiday in the Post-Olympic Year
- ... Dont miss tonights lunar ECLIPSE Frugal Christian Living
- The upcoming lunar eclipse occurs on June 4 at 711 AM is at 14 ...
- Imagenes Eclipse total lunar 28 de Agosto 2007 - evZek blog [Giovanni ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.