Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UNREAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNREAL exist?
Definitions of UNREAL in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking in reality or substance or genuineness
- adj - not actually such
- adj - contrived by art rather than nature
- adj - lacking material form or substance
- Not real or substantial; illusory.
- So remarkable as to elicit disbelief; fantastic.
- adj - having actual existence
- noun - a former monetary unit of Spain
- noun - a former monetary unit of Portugal and Brazil
There are 6 letters in UNREAL: A E L N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNREAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNREAL plus a wildcard: UNREAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNREAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNREAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.