Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UNLEARN
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNLEARN exist?
Definitions of UNLEARN in dictionaries:
- verb - try to forget
- verb - discard something previously learnt, like an old habit
- To put (something learned) out of the mind; forget.
- To undo the effect of; put aside the practice of: tried to unlearn smoking.
- v - to put out of one's knowledge or memory
There are 7 letters in UNLEARN: A E L N N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNLEARN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNLEARN plus a wildcard: UNLEARN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNLEARN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNLEARN
- El encuentro se produjo cuando Duane lder del grupo asisti a un ...
- Learn to unlearn - Lina-Marie Koppen
- Sounds like the kick-in-the-pants us marketers isolated from the day ...
- This is a new track released by Leona Lewis entitled unlearn Me
- Nesting - Unisex White T-Shirt (10015)
- Button Pack (60003)
- ... Campaign to End the Korean War unlearn War Proliferate Peace
- Stamp it out - Unisex Black T-shirt (10036)
- Music Industry on Verge of Total Collapse -
- ... weeks until Korean War commemoration unlearn War Proliferate Peace