Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RUNE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUNE exist?
Definitions of RUNE in dictionaries:
- noun - any character from an ancient Germanic alphabet used in Scandinavia from the 3rd century to the Middle Ages
- Any of the characters in several alphabets used by ancient Germanic peoples from the 3rd to the 13th century.
- A similar character in another alphabet, sometimes believed to have magic powers.
- A poem or an incantation of mysterious significance, especially a magic charm.
- A Finnish poem or section of a poem.
- adj - a letter of an ancient alphabet [n -S] : RUNELIKE
There are 4 letters in RUNE: E N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUNE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUNE plus a wildcard: RUNE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUNE
Images for RUNE
- rune Charm Pendant
- Home 2011 April 09 runes
- Pubblichiamo il grafico delle 48 rune Armoniche di UR tradotte in ...
- andersran [PC] rune rpg
- Le rune sono i caratteri dellantico alfabeto germanico e scandinavo ...
- rune Pages
- runes were used to write many languagesincluding Gothic German ...
- Cirth runes
- The Language of runes