Scrabble word: RUNE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUNE exist?
Definitions of RUNE in dictionaries:
- noun - any character from an ancient Germanic alphabet used in Scandinavia from the 3rd century to the Middle Ages
- Any of the characters in several alphabets used by ancient Germanic peoples from the 3rd to the 13th century.
- A similar character in another alphabet, sometimes believed to have magic powers.
- A poem or an incantation of mysterious significance, especially a magic charm.
- A Finnish poem or section of a poem.
- adj - a letter of an ancient alphabet [n -S] : RUNELIKE