Scrabble word: RUNE
Is RUNE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RUNE in dictionaries:
- noun - any character from an ancient Germanic alphabet used in Scandinavia from the 3rd century to the Middle Ages
- Any of the characters in several alphabets used by ancient Germanic peoples from the 3rd to the 13th century.
- A similar character in another alphabet, sometimes believed to have magic powers.
- A poem or an incantation of mysterious significance, especially a magic charm.
- A Finnish poem or section of a poem.
- adj - a letter of an ancient alphabet [n -S] : RUNELIKE
There are 4 letters in RUNE: E N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUNE
Click to search all anagrams of RUNE plus a wildcard: RUNE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUNE
Images for RUNE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.