Scrabble word: RERUN
In which Scrabble dictionary does RERUN exist?
Definitions of RERUN in dictionaries:
- noun - a program that is broadcast again
- verb - broadcast again, as of a film
- verb - rerun a performance of a play, for example
- verb - run again for office
- verb - cause to perform again
- The act or an instance of repeating a recorded movie or a recorded television performance.
- verb - to present a repetition of a recorded performance
There are 5 letters in RERUN: E N R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RERUN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RERUN plus a wildcard: RERUN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RERUN
Images for RERUN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.