Scrabble word: BURNER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURNER exist?
Definitions of BURNER in dictionaries:
- noun - an apparatus for burning fuel (or refuse)
- noun - the heating elements of a stove or range on which pots and pans are placed for cooking
- A device, as in a furnace, stove, or gas lamp, that is lighted to produce a flame.
- A device on a stovetop, such as a gas jet or electric element, that produces heat.
- A unit, such as a furnace, in which something is burned: an oil burner.
- An incinerator.
- An elaborate mural painted by a graffiti artist, usually on the wall of an abandoned building.
- A large, multicolored graffito.
- verb - to destroy by fire
There are 6 letters in BURNER: B E N R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURNER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURNER plus a wildcard: BURNER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURNER
Images for BURNER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.