Scrabble word: BURR
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURR exist?
Definitions of BURR in dictionaries:
- noun - seed vessel having hooks or prickles
- noun - rough projection left on a workpiece after drilling or cutting
- noun - United States politician who served as vice president under Jefferson
- noun - rotary file for smoothing rough edges left on a workpiece
- noun - small bit used in dentistry or surgery
- verb - remove the burrs from
- A rough edge or area remaining on material, such as metal, after it has been cast, cut, or drilled.
- Variant of bur1.
- To form a burr on.
- To remove burrs from.
- A trilling of the letter r, usually made with the tip of the tongue and characteristic of Scottish speech.
- To pronounce with a burr.
- To speak with a burr.
- To make a buzzing or whirring sound.
- A washer that fits around the smaller end of a rivet.
- verb - to remove a rough edge from
There are 4 letters in BURR: B R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURR plus a wildcard: BURR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURR
Images for BURR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.