Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BURRS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURRS exist?
Definitions of BURRS in dictionaries:
- noun - seed vessel having hooks or prickles
- noun - rough projection left on a workpiece after drilling or cutting
- noun - United States politician who served as vice president under Jefferson
- noun - rotary file for smoothing rough edges left on a workpiece
- noun - small bit used in dentistry or surgery
- verb - remove the burrs from
- v - to remove a rough edge from
There are 5 letters in BURRS: B R R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURRS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURRS plus a wildcard: BURRS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURRS
Images for BURRS
- SNS burrs
- FileBig burrs.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Sand burrs Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Fig. 1 Visible burrs
- Cockle burrs
- Sand burrs
- Fileburrs.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- burrs tangled in your animals fur can seem impossible to detach. This ...
- ... burr burrs all over my head Haha I have to admit I look funny
- burrs and dogs feet Blogday
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.