Is BURRS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BURRS in various dictionaries:
- noun - seed vessel having hooks or prickles
- noun - rough projection left on a workpiece after drilling or cutting
- noun - United States politician who served as vice president under Jefferson
- noun - rotary file for smoothing rough edges left on a workpiece
- noun - small bit used in dentistry or surgery
- verb - remove the burrs from
- verb - to remove a rough edge from
There are 5 letters in BURRS: B R R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BURRS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BURRS, to go: BURRS?
Rearrange the letters in BURRS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BURRS
What's nearby BURRS
Lookup in Wiki for BURRS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BURRS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BURRS"