Scrabble word: TURNER
Is TURNER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TURNER in dictionaries:
- noun - United States slave and insurrectionist who in 1831 led a rebellion of slaves in Virginia
- noun - United States endocrinologist (1892-1970)
- noun - English landscape painter whose treatment of light and color influenced the French impressionists (1775-1851)
- noun - United States historian who stressed the role of the western frontier in American history (1861-1951)
- noun - a tumbler who is a member of a turnverein
- noun - a lathe operator
- noun - one of two persons who swing ropes for jumpers to skip over in the game of jump rope
- noun - cooking utensil having a flat flexible part and a long handle
- One that turns, especially a person who operates a lathe or similar device.
- A tumbler or gymnast, especially a member of a turnverein.
- adj - to move around a central point [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TURNABLE
There are 6 letters in TURNER: E N R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURNER
Click to search all anagrams of TURNER plus a wildcard: TURNER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURNER
Images for TURNER
Lookup in Wiki for TURNER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.