Scrabble word: TURNER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURNER exist?
Definitions of TURNER in dictionaries:
- noun - United States slave and insurrectionist who in 1831 led a rebellion of slaves in Virginia
- noun - United States endocrinologist (1892-1970)
- noun - English landscape painter whose treatment of light and color influenced the French impressionists (1775-1851)
- noun - United States historian who stressed the role of the western frontier in American history (1861-1951)
- noun - a tumbler who is a member of a turnverein
- noun - a lathe operator
- noun - one of two persons who swing ropes for jumpers to skip over in the game of jump rope
- noun - cooking utensil having a flat flexible part and a long handle
- One that turns, especially a person who operates a lathe or similar device.
- A tumbler or gymnast, especially a member of a turnverein.
- adj - to move around a central point [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TURNABLE