Scrabble word: TURNERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURNERS exist?
Definitions of TURNERS in dictionaries:
- noun - United States slave and insurrectionist who in 1831 led a rebellion of slaves in Virginia
- noun - United States endocrinologist (1892-1970)
- noun - English landscape painter whose treatment of light and color influenced the French impressionists (1775-1851)
- noun - United States historian who stressed the role of the western frontier in American history (1861-1951)
- noun - a tumbler who is a member of a turnverein
- noun - a lathe operator
- noun - one of two persons who swing ropes for jumpers to skip over in the game of jump rope
- noun - cooking utensil having a flat flexible part and a long handle
- adj - to move around a central point [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TURNABLE
There are 7 letters in TURNERS: E N R R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURNERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TURNERS plus a wildcard: TURNERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURNERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TURNERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.