Scrabble word: RERUNS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RERUNS exist?
Definitions of RERUNS in dictionaries:
- noun - a program that is broadcast again
- verb - broadcast again, as of a film
- verb - rerun a performance of a play, for example
- verb - run again for office
- verb - cause to perform again
- verb - to present a repetition of a recorded performance
There are 6 letters in RERUNS: E N R R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RERUNS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RERUNS plus a wildcard: RERUNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RERUNS
Images for RERUNS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.