Scrabble word: RUNNERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUNNERS exist?
Definitions of RUNNERS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who imports or exports without paying duties
- noun - someone who travels on foot by running
- noun - a person who is employed to deliver messages or documents
- noun - a baseball player on the team at bat who is on base (or attempting to reach a base)
- noun - a horizontal branch from the base of plant that produces new plants from buds at its tips
- noun - a trained athlete who competes in foot races
- noun - (football) the player who is carrying (and trying to advance) the ball on an offensive play
- noun - a long narrow carpet
- noun - device consisting of the parts on which something can slide along
- noun - fish of western Atlantic: Cape Cod to Brazil
- verb - to move by rapid steps
There are 7 letters in RUNNERS: E N N R R S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUNNERS plus a wildcard: RUNNERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUNNERS
Images for RUNNERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.