Scrabble word: RUNNER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUNNER exist?
Definitions of RUNNER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who imports or exports without paying duties
- noun - someone who travels on foot by running
- noun - a person who is employed to deliver messages or documents
- noun - a baseball player on the team at bat who is on base (or attempting to reach a base)
- noun - a horizontal branch from the base of plant that produces new plants from buds at its tips
- noun - a trained athlete who competes in foot races
- noun - (football) the player who is carrying (and trying to advance) the ball on an offensive play
- noun - a long narrow carpet
- noun - device consisting of the parts on which something can slide along
- noun - fish of western Atlantic: Cape Cod to Brazil
- One who competes in a race.
- One who runs the bases.
- One who carries the ball.
- A fugitive.
- One who carries messages or runs errands.
- One who serves as an agent or a collector, as for a bank or brokerage house.
- One who solicits business, as for a hotel or store.
- A smuggler: a narcotics runner.
- A vessel engaged in smuggling.
- One who operates or manages something: the runner of a series of gambling operations.
- The blade of a skate.
- The supports on which a drawer slides.
- A long narrow carpet.
- A long narrow tablecloth.
- A roller towel.
- A slender, creeping stem that puts forth roots from nodes spaced at intervals along its length.
- A plant, such as the strawberry, having such a stem.
- A twining vine, such as the scarlet runner.
- Any of several marine fishes of the family Carangidae, especially the blue runner (Caranx crysos), of temperate waters of the American Atlantic coast.
- See flat1 (n.
- verb - to move by rapid steps
There are 6 letters in RUNNER: E N N R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUNNER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUNNER plus a wildcard: RUNNER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUNNER
Images for RUNNER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.