Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: URNS
In which Scrabble dictionary does URNS exist?
Definitions of URNS in dictionaries:
- noun - a large vase that usually has a pedestal or feet
- noun - a large pot for making coffee or tea
- adj - a rounded, decorative container [n -S] : VASELIKE
There are 4 letters in URNS: N R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to URNS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word URNS plus a wildcard: URNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word URNS
Images for URNS
- Pet urns Pet Memorials Cat urns Dog urnsurns for pets.
- Sean ODonnell Facebook
- Wood urns - You will never find Two Wooden Cremation urns which are ...
- ... urns are some of the most beautiful works of art craft in the world
- Urn of magnolias ...
- Bronze Cremation Urn Aegean
- Wedding Reception Flower Arrangements Wedding Flowers
- Cremation urns Part 4 How to make Wood urns
- Plant And Flower Planters From Bellacor Leaders In Home Lighting ...
- Cast iron campana urns marked Remaudiere Paris. No.3 in good ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.