Scrabble word: RUINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUINS exist?
Definitions of RUINS in dictionaries:
- noun - an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction
- noun - a ruined building
- noun - the process of becoming dilapidated
- noun - an event that results in destruction
- noun - failure that results in a loss of position or reputation
- noun - destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined
- verb - destroy completely
- verb - destroy or cause to fail
- verb - reduce to bankruptcy
- verb - reduce to ruins
- verb - deprive of virginity
- verb - fall into ruin
- verb - to damage beyond repair or renewal
There are 5 letters in RUINS: I N R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUINS plus a wildcard: RUINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUINS
Images for RUINS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.