Scrabble word: NURSERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does NURSERY exist?
Definitions of NURSERY in dictionaries:
- noun - a child's room for a baby
- noun - a building with glass walls and roof
- A room or area in a household set apart for the use of children.
- A place for the temporary care of children in the absence of their parents.
- A nursery school.
- A place where plants are grown for sale, transplanting, or experimentation.
- A place in which something is produced, fostered, or developed.
- noun - a room for young children
There are 7 letters in NURSERY: E N R R S U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NURSERY plus a wildcard: NURSERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NURSERY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NURSERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.