Scrabble word: NURSERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does NURSERY exist?
Definitions of NURSERY in dictionaries:
- noun - a child's room for a baby
- noun - a building with glass walls and roof
- A room or area in a household set apart for the use of children.
- A place for the temporary care of children in the absence of their parents.
- A nursery school.
- A place where plants are grown for sale, transplanting, or experimentation.
- A place in which something is produced, fostered, or developed.
- noun - a room for young children