Scrabble word: NUTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NUTS exist?
Definitions of NUTS in dictionaries:
- noun - usually large hard-shelled seed
- noun - Egyptian goddess of the sky
- noun - a small (usually square or hexagonal) metal block with internal screw thread to be fitted onto a bolt
- noun - half the width of an em
- noun - a whimsically eccentric person
- noun - someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
- noun - one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
- verb - gather nuts
- adj - informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
- Crazy; insane.
- Used to express contempt, disappointment, or refusal.
- verb - to gather nuts (hard-shelled dry fruits)
There are 4 letters in NUTS: N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NUTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NUTS plus a wildcard: NUTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NUTS
Images for NUTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.