Scrabble word: NUTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NUTS exist?
Definitions of NUTS in dictionaries:
- noun - usually large hard-shelled seed
- noun - Egyptian goddess of the sky
- noun - a small (usually square or hexagonal) metal block with internal screw thread to be fitted onto a bolt
- noun - half the width of an em
- noun - a whimsically eccentric person
- noun - someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
- noun - one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
- verb - gather nuts
- adj - informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
- Crazy; insane.
- Used to express contempt, disappointment, or refusal.
- verb - to gather nuts (hard-shelled dry fruits)