Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STUNT
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUNT exist?
Definitions of STUNT in dictionaries:
- noun - a difficult or unusual or dangerous feat
- noun - a creature (especially a whale) that has been prevented from attaining full growth
- verb - check the growth or development of
- verb - perform a stunt or stunts
- One that stunts.
- One that is stunted.
- A plant disease that causes dwarfing.
- A feat displaying unusual strength, skill, or daring.
- Something of an unusual nature done for publicity.
- verb - to hinder the normal growth of
There are 5 letters in STUNT: N S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STUNT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUNT plus a wildcard: STUNT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUNT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STUNT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.