Scrabble word: STUNTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUNTS exist?
Definitions of STUNTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a difficult or unusual or dangerous feat
- noun - a creature (especially a whale) that has been prevented from attaining full growth
- verb - check the growth or development of
- verb - perform a stunt or stunts
- verb - to hinder the normal growth of
There are 6 letters in STUNTS: N S S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STUNTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUNTS plus a wildcard: STUNTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUNTS
Images for STUNTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.