Scrabble word: SUNS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUNS exist?
Definitions of SUNS in dictionaries:
- noun - the star that is the source of light and heat for the planets in the solar system
- noun - the rays of the sun
- noun - a person considered as a source of warmth or energy or glory etc
- noun - any star around which a planetary system revolves
- noun - first day of the week
- verb - expose one's body to the sun
- verb - expose to the rays of the sun or affect by exposure to the sun
- verb - to expose to the sun (the star around which the earth revolves)
There are 4 letters in SUNS: N S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUNS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUNS plus a wildcard: SUNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUNS
Images for SUNS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.