Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SINUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SINUS exist?
Definitions of SINUS in dictionaries:
- noun - an abnormal passage leading from a suppurating cavity to the body surface
- noun - any of various air-filled cavities especially in the bones of the skull
- noun - a wide channel containing blood
- A depression or cavity formed by a bending or curving.
- A dilated channel or receptacle containing chiefly venous blood.
- Any of various air-filled cavities in the bones of the skull, especially one communicating with the nostrils.
- A fistula leading from a pus-filled cavity.
- A recess or an indentation between lobes of a leaf or corolla.
- n - a cranial cavity
There are 5 letters in SINUS: I N S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SINUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SINUS plus a wildcard: SINUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SINUS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SINUS
- Ethmoid sinus - Netter Medical Illustrations
- FUNCTIONAL ENDOSCOPIC sinus SURGERY
- sinus Infection (sinusitis) Symptoms Contagious Antibiotics ...
- Suboccipital Cavernous sinus
- Cavernous sinus - Netter Medical Artwork
- sinusessinusitisRhinosinusitis Defined AAAAI
- is inflammation of the sinus cavities sinu sinuses itis inflammation
- Dural venous sinuses Image Radiopaedia.org
- Maxillary and Ethmoid sinus Cancer)
- Balloon Sinuplasty Non-invasive treatment for sinusitis Dr ...