Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SINUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SINUS exist?
Definitions of SINUS in dictionaries:
- noun - an abnormal passage leading from a suppurating cavity to the body surface
- noun - any of various air-filled cavities especially in the bones of the skull
- noun - a wide channel containing blood
- A depression or cavity formed by a bending or curving.
- A dilated channel or receptacle containing chiefly venous blood.
- Any of various air-filled cavities in the bones of the skull, especially one communicating with the nostrils.
- A fistula leading from a pus-filled cavity.
- A recess or an indentation between lobes of a leaf or corolla.
- noun - a cranial cavity
There are 5 letters in SINUS: I N S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SINUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SINUS plus a wildcard: SINUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SINUS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SINUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.