Scrabble word: SINUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SINUS exist?
Definitions of SINUS in dictionaries:
- noun - an abnormal passage leading from a suppurating cavity to the body surface
- noun - any of various air-filled cavities especially in the bones of the skull
- noun - a wide channel containing blood
- A depression or cavity formed by a bending or curving.
- A dilated channel or receptacle containing chiefly venous blood.
- Any of various air-filled cavities in the bones of the skull, especially one communicating with the nostrils.
- A fistula leading from a pus-filled cavity.
- A recess or an indentation between lobes of a leaf or corolla.
- noun - a cranial cavity