Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNUBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNUBS exist?
Definitions of SNUBS in dictionaries:
- noun - an instance of driving away or warding off
- noun - a refusal to recognize someone you know
- verb - refuse to acknowledge
- verb - reject outright and bluntly
- v - to treat with contempt or neglect
There are 5 letters in SNUBS: B N S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNUBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNUBS plus a wildcard: SNUBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNUBS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNUBS
- Sean Connery snubs 50th Anniversary James Bond Party - Starpulse.com
- ... 100 Worst Oscar snubs Ever Nos. 75-51 Photo 4 of 26 EW.com
- Kate Middleton Reportedly snubs Clothing Gift From Kim Kardashian And ...
- John W. Henry In Kenny Dalglish Handshake Snub (Picture) MERSEY REDS
- Report Joe Jonas snubs Fan Over The Weekend Celebrity Teen Scoop
- Emmy Nomination snubs Wetpaint Entertainment Counts Down the Most ...
- Hummels snubs Manchester United Offer Manchester United News
- Bobbi Kristina snubs Bobby Brown & Leaves Him Heartbroken
- Oscar Nominations 2013 The snubs masslive.com
- Sorry Im busy King of Cambodia snubs Royal Wedding for something ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.