Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBS exist?
Definitions of SUBS in dictionaries:
- noun - a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments)
- noun - a submersible warship usually armed with torpedoes
- verb - be a substitute
- v - to act as a substitute
There are 4 letters in SUBS: B S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUBS plus a wildcard: SUBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBS
Images for SUBS
- 2009 Firehouse subs Signs Agreement to Develop 125 Restaurants in ...
- Filesubs.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Click the links below to find your Blimpie favorites
- Appetizers & Wings subs & Salads Pizza Calzones & Strombolis Pasta ...
- Menu Charleys Grilled subs
- An Illustrated Guide to Triad subs
- italian bmt subs in Subway Restaurants
- Meatball subs
- Do you want to run your submarines in a swimming poolClick on this ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.