Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLUBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLUBS exist?
Definitions of SLUBS in dictionaries:
- noun - soft lump or unevenness in a yarn
- v - to draw out and twist slightly
There are 5 letters in SLUBS: B L S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLUBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLUBS plus a wildcard: SLUBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLUBS
Images for SLUBS
- Tatiana Chernetsova 11 2012 . 1328
- love how the slubs make the woven fabric irregular and more 3 ...
- Removing the Linen Slub NeedlenThread.com
- Beginners Thrummed Mittens In2
- going out slubs in the city
- Meatball slubs Hidden Ponies
- learning slubs in the city
- oh queen anne my queen anne slubs in the city
- Home Interior Fabrics View by Collection Orissa Silk