Scrabble word: BUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUSES exist?
Definitions of BUSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a vehicle carrying many passengers
- noun - the topology of a network whose components are connected by a busbar
- noun - an electrical conductor that makes a common connection between several circuits
- noun - a car that is old and unreliable
- verb - send or move around by bus
- verb - ride in a bus
- verb - remove used dishes from the table in restaurants
- verb - to transport by bus (a large motor vehicle)
There are 5 letters in BUSES: B E S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUSES plus a wildcard: BUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUSES
Images for BUSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.