Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABUSES exist?
Definitions of ABUSES in dictionaries:
- noun - cruel or inhumane treatment
- noun - a rude expression intended to offend or hurt
- noun - improper or excessive use
- verb - treat badly
- verb - change the inherent purpose or function of something
- verb - use foul or abusive language towards
- verb - use wrongly or improperly or excessively
- adj - to use wrongly or improperly [v ABUSED, ABUSING, ABUSES] : ABUSABLE
There are 6 letters in ABUSES: A B E S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABUSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABUSES plus a wildcard: ABUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABUSES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABUSES
- MONKS AND MERMAIDS (A Benedictine Blog) THE CHURCH THROUGH THE PRISM ...
- Human Rights Violations in Indian Occupied Kashmir
- Domestic Violence is a Human Right Abuse - Street Sign with Market ...
- What Abuse is the worse
- Is Your Mass Valid Liturgical Abuse
- abuses Of The Excavation Law New Mexico 811 Magazine
- WOMEN PROTESTING AGAINST HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS
- Photos from Clobberetta Doom (Clobberetta) on Myspace
- Post image for Animal Abuse A Law of Attraction Perspective
- Published at 266 400 in Women Abuse and Why They Stay
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.