Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BASQUES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASQUES exist?
Definitions of BASQUES in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of a people of unknown origin living in the western Pyrenees in France and Spain
- noun - the language of the Basque people
- n - a corset
There are 7 letters in BASQUES: A B E Q S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASQUES plus a wildcard: BASQUES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASQUES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASQUES
- On Tolkien basques & Atlantis Lab of Evolution
- basques And Corsets Libertinesque Blog
- Racial Reality - basques
- Corsets basques and bustiers - Elegance basque at Figleaves
- Basque people - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- By Water
- Clocher Terre et Cte basques Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Neckers basques
- ... Sheep Festival in Central Idaho - basques and the Shepherds from Peru
- Le Couteau Basque.... Symboles basques...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.