Scrabble word: ABUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABUSE exist?
Definitions of ABUSE in dictionaries:
- noun - cruel or inhumane treatment
- noun - a rude expression intended to offend or hurt
- noun - improper or excessive use
- verb - treat badly
- verb - change the inherent purpose or function of something
- verb - use foul or abusive language towards
- verb - use wrongly or improperly or excessively
- To use wrongly or improperly; misuse.
- To hurt or injure by maltreatment; ill-use.
- To assail with contemptuous, coarse, or insulting words; revile.
- To deceive or trick.
- Improper use or handling; misuse: drug abuse.
- Physical maltreatment: spousal abuse.
- A corrupt practice or custom: abuse of power.
- These verbs mean to treat a person or thing wrongfully, incorrectly, or harmfully.
- adj - to use wrongly or improperly [v ABUSED, ABUSING, ABUSES] : ABUSABLE