Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABUSE exist?
Definitions of ABUSE in dictionaries:
- noun - cruel or inhumane treatment
- noun - a rude expression intended to offend or hurt
- noun - improper or excessive use
- verb - treat badly
- verb - change the inherent purpose or function of something
- verb - use foul or abusive language towards
- verb - use wrongly or improperly or excessively
- To use wrongly or improperly; misuse.
- To hurt or injure by maltreatment; ill-use.
- To assail with contemptuous, coarse, or insulting words; revile.
- To deceive or trick.
- Improper use or handling; misuse: drug abuse.
- Physical maltreatment: spousal abuse.
- A corrupt practice or custom: abuse of power.
- These verbs mean to treat a person or thing wrongfully, incorrectly, or harmfully.
- adj - to use wrongly or improperly [v ABUSED, ABUSING, ABUSES] : ABUSABLE
There are 5 letters in ABUSE: A B E S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABUSE plus a wildcard: ABUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABUSE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABUSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.