Scrabble word: ABUSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABUSED exist?
Definitions of ABUSED in dictionaries:
- verb - treat badly
- verb - change the inherent purpose or function of something
- verb - use foul or abusive language towards
- verb - use wrongly or improperly or excessively
- adj - used improperly or excessively especially drugs
- adj - subjected to cruel treatment
- adj - to use wrongly or improperly [v ABUSED, ABUSING, ABUSES] : ABUSABLE
There are 6 letters in ABUSED: A B D E S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABUSED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABUSED plus a wildcard: ABUSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABUSED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABUSED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.