Scrabble word: BEADS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEADS exist?
Definitions of BEADS in dictionaries:
- noun - several beads threaded together on a string
- noun - a small ball with a hole through the middle
- noun - a shape that is spherical and small
- noun - a beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture
- verb - form into beads, as of water or sweat, for example
- verb - decorate by sewing beads onto
- verb - string together like beads
- verb - to adorn with beads (round pieces of glass)
There are 5 letters in BEADS: A B D E S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEADS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEADS plus a wildcard: BEADS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEADS
Images for BEADS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.