Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEBASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEBASE exist?
Definitions of DEBASE in dictionaries:
- verb - corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
- verb - lower in value by increasing the base-metal content
- verb - corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance
- v - to lower in character, quality, or value
There are 6 letters in DEBASE: A B D E E S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEBASE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEBASE plus a wildcard: DEBASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEBASE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEBASE
- Download the forex -indicator GapView
- License To debase The US Dollar Further - Gold Speculator
- Claro TV 2011 - Todos os direitos reservados
- Korallrev i Stillehavet (s.68)
- Diseo de Indumentaria en la UBA MOLDERA BASE Y PROGRECIONES
- Fed To debase Dollar - Seeking Alpha
- IarnaExpeditie - Echipmont - echipament montan rucsaci corturi ...
- Exemple Caractre de 7 traits.
- Lokus123 bildebase Matriks bildebase Matriks Geografi 9 Den ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.