Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEBASED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEBASED exist?
Definitions of DEBASED in dictionaries:
- verb - corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
- verb - lower in value by increasing the base-metal content
- verb - corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance
- adj - mixed with impurities
- adj - lowered in value
- adj - ruined in character or quality
- v - to lower in character, quality, or value
There are 7 letters in DEBASED: A B D D E E S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEBASED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEBASED plus a wildcard: DEBASED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEBASED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEBASED
- thinprep pap test a more effective pap test thin prep 179x209
- write linear saldran
- Review Of The Classical Gamer Child Theme
- jackass 3d french poster6 Jackass 3D French Poster
- Kasparov Chess World Championship debased Sports RIA Novosti
- The New Fascism The Wobbly Goblin
- Has Creative Miami Been debased by Art Basel -- New York Magazine
- Feed on the venom you spew
- Indian Scalp Lock
- Commodus debased himself by performing in the colloseum dressed up as ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.