Scrabble word: DEBASED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEBASED exist?
Definitions of DEBASED in dictionaries:
- verb - corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
- verb - lower in value by increasing the base-metal content
- verb - corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance
- adj - mixed with impurities
- adj - lowered in value
- adj - ruined in character or quality
- verb - to lower in character, quality, or value
There are 7 letters in DEBASED: A B D D E E S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEBASED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEBASED plus a wildcard: DEBASED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEBASED
Images for DEBASED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.