Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BASED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASED exist?
Definitions of BASED in dictionaries:
- verb - use as a basis for
- verb - situate as a center of operations
- verb - use (purified cocaine) by burning it and inhaling the fumes
- adj - having a base
- adj - having a base of operations (often used as a combining form)
- adj - morally low
There are 5 letters in BASED: A B D E S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASED plus a wildcard: BASED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASED
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASED
- THANK YOU based GOD
- based Down South - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Centralized server-based service model (not peer-to-peer).
- Using Task-based Language Teaching
- The Evidence based Practice Cycle
- based Paint Latex (water Resistant) Photo Detailed about Water-based ...
- ... Vegetable based Inks 1 and 2 Color Printing postcards123blog.com
- chainz based On A tru Story - Dreams Blend.com
- Web-based Software for Vehicle Tracking System can track 5000-1000 ...
- GSM Tutorial Location based Services (LBS)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.