Scrabble word: BEARDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEARDS exist?
Definitions of BEARDS in dictionaries:
- noun - the hair growing on the lower part of a man's face
- noun - a tuft or growth of hairs or bristles on certain plants such as iris or grasses
- noun - a person who diverts suspicion from someone (especially a woman who accompanies a male homosexual in order to conceal his homosexuality)
- noun - hairy growth on or near the face of certain mammals
- noun - tuft of strong filaments by which e.g. a mussel makes itself fast to a fixed surface
- verb - go along the rim, like a beard around the chin
- verb - to oppose boldly
There are 6 letters in BEARDS: A B D E R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEARDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEARDS plus a wildcard: BEARDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEARDS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEARDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.