Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SABER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SABER exist?
Definitions of SABER in dictionaries:
- noun - a fencing sword with a v-shaped blade and a slightly curved handle
- noun - a stout sword with a curved blade and thick back
- verb - cut or injure with a saber
- verb - kill with a saber
- A heavy cavalry sword with a one-edged, slightly curved blade.
- A light dueling or fencing sword having an arched guard covering the hand and a tapered flexible blade with a cutting edge on one side and on the tip.
- verb - to strike with a saber (a type of sword)
There are 5 letters in SABER: A B E R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SABER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SABER plus a wildcard: SABER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SABER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SABER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.