Scrabble word: SABER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SABER exist?
Definitions of SABER in dictionaries:
- noun - a fencing sword with a v-shaped blade and a slightly curved handle
- noun - a stout sword with a curved blade and thick back
- verb - cut or injure with a saber
- verb - kill with a saber
- A heavy cavalry sword with a one-edged, slightly curved blade.
- A light dueling or fencing sword having an arched guard covering the hand and a tapered flexible blade with a cutting edge on one side and on the tip.
- verb - to strike with a saber (a type of sword)