Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARGES exist?
Definitions of BARGES in dictionaries:
- noun - a flatbottom boat for carrying heavy loads (especially on canals)
- verb - push one's way
- verb - transport by barge on a body of water
- v - to move by barge (a long, large boat)
There are 6 letters in BARGES: A B E G R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARGES plus a wildcard: BARGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARGES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARGES
- Welcome to Ian-Conrad Bergan Inc. Your source for Tank gauging and ...
- Heron Wings - Open Dry Cargo barges
- The two pictures represent a barge converted to cruiser (will never be ...
- Little River Books Photo Center
- ... working river barges and canal barges of England and the UK
- Clean & Green Machine Sets the Pace at Armstrong Coal Barge Facility
- Compagnie spcialise dans les porte-barges. Assure les lignes ...
- Rho-Marine - Manufacturers of pontoon boats aluminium boats ...
- scope of work template
- Container Lashing Tip Sheet
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.