Scrabble word: BAGS
Is BAGS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BAGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a flexible container with a single opening
- noun - the quantity of game taken in a particular period (usually by one person)
- noun - a place that the runner must touch before scoring
- noun - a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women)
- noun - the quantity that a bag will hold
- noun - a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes
- noun - an ugly or ill-tempered woman
- noun - mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats)
- noun - an activity that you like or at which you are superior
- verb - capture or kill, as in hunting
- verb - hang loosely, like an empty bag
- verb - bulge out
- verb - take unlawfully
- verb - put into a bag
- verb - to put into a bag (a flexible container)
There are 4 letters in BAGS: A B G S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAGS
Click to search all anagrams of BAGS plus a wildcard: BAGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAGS
Images for BAGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.