Scrabble word: BANGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BANGS exist?
Definitions of BANGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a vigorous blow
- noun - a sudden very loud noise
- noun - a border of hair that is cut short and hangs across the forehead
- noun - the swift release of a store of affective force
- noun - a conspicuous success
- verb - strike violently
- verb - to produce a sharp often metallic explosive or percussive sound
- verb - close violently
- verb - move noisily
- verb - have sexual intercourse with
- verb - leap, jerk, bang
- verb - to hit sharply
There are 5 letters in BANGS: A B G N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BANGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BANGS plus a wildcard: BANGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BANGS
Images for BANGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.