Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNAG exist?
Definitions of SNAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp protuberance
- noun - a dead tree that is still standing, usually in an undisturbed forest
- noun - an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- noun - an unforeseen obstacle
- verb - catch on a snag
- verb - get by acting quickly and smartly
- verb - hew jaggedly
- A tree or a part of a tree that protrudes above the surface in a body of water.
- A snaggletooth.
- A break, pull, or tear in fabric.
- An unforeseen or hidden obstacle.
- A short or imperfectly developed branch of a deer’s antler.
- To tear, break, hinder, or destroy by or as if by a snag: snagged a stocking on a splinter.
- To catch unexpectedly and quickly: snagged a bargain.
- To free of snags: snagged the river.
- To catch (fish): “We violate all speed limits... to catch the opening of the annual paddlefish snagging season” (John Hoey).
- v - to catch on a snag (a jagged protuberance)
There are 4 letters in SNAG: A G N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNAG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNAG plus a wildcard: SNAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNAG
Images for SNAG
- snag golf home page golf training aids golftrainingaids.com
- snag-Busting 101 Laura Lavigne Life Coaching
- Coach TJ & Toni snag
- snag Golf New Zealand-snag Training Tools
- snag Ireland has provided a feast of golf with a difference at their ...
- After School Program snag
- snagit 10key Only For Software Lovers
- THE SECRET LIFE OF snagS
- Carbon fibre snag ears 5 tall and also available 3 tall.