Scrabble word: SNAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNAG exist?
Definitions of SNAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp protuberance
- noun - a dead tree that is still standing, usually in an undisturbed forest
- noun - an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- noun - an unforeseen obstacle
- verb - catch on a snag
- verb - get by acting quickly and smartly
- verb - hew jaggedly
- A tree or a part of a tree that protrudes above the surface in a body of water.
- A snaggletooth.
- A break, pull, or tear in fabric.
- An unforeseen or hidden obstacle.
- A short or imperfectly developed branch of a deer’s antler.
- To tear, break, hinder, or destroy by or as if by a snag: snagged a stocking on a splinter.
- To catch unexpectedly and quickly: snagged a bargain.
- To free of snags: snagged the river.
- To catch (fish): “We violate all speed limits... to catch the opening of the annual paddlefish snagging season” (John Hoey).
- verb - to catch on a snag (a jagged protuberance)
There are 4 letters in SNAG: A G N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNAG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNAG plus a wildcard: SNAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNAG
Images for SNAG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.