Scrabble word: SNAGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNAGS exist?
Definitions of SNAGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp protuberance
- noun - a dead tree that is still standing, usually in an undisturbed forest
- noun - an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- noun - an unforeseen obstacle
- verb - catch on a snag
- verb - get by acting quickly and smartly
- verb - hew jaggedly
- verb - to catch on a snag (a jagged protuberance)
There are 5 letters in SNAGS: A G N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNAGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNAGS plus a wildcard: SNAGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNAGS
Images for SNAGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.